Medical social workers provide specialized care coordination to optimize community resources and counseling for patients and families for emotional support services include:
- Help and Support to Patient, Family and Caregivers in Social and Emotional Problems
- Support and Assistance in Legal and Financial Concerns (Durable Power Of Attorney, DNR, and Living Will)
- Identify and Provide Community Resources
- Use of Short and Long Term Counseling with Crisis Intervention
- Short and Long Term Health Care Planning Including Benefit and Insurance
Our medical social services can help you a great deal and to learn more, please give us a call at 913-325-5400. We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.